The world largest community of creative event professionals
The International Live Events Association is the association for event industry professionals who are passionate about knowledge sharing, networking and event creativity. ILEA provides a platform of industry best practice in the creative event industry to connect and share ideas. Membership grants access to everything from a global network of over 4.000 event professionals, educational and networking events to addressing industry issues and a platform for professional promotion of yourself and your company.
ILEA Europe offers a host of benefits to its members.
Here’s what that means for you…
Business & Networking
- Multiple regular networking opportunities.
- The sharing of business opportunities and potential leads.
- Recruitment opportunities.
- Access to steering groups which address industry issues.
- The opportunity to get involved in working groups and sharing opinions.
- Access to FAMAB meetings and events.
Education & Training
- Wide selection of education and training courses.
- Special discounted rates.
- Research and knowledge sharing.
- Mentoring programs offered by local industry leaders to our members to gain self development.
- Help raise awareness of the social economic sectors.
- Access to educational events on regular basis.
Policies & Procedures
- Upon joining members must adhere to ILEA standards and the Code of Ethics.
- Supporting the creation of industry white papers.
- Recommendation letters from industry professionals.
- The promotion of best practices.
- Access to our membership directory and a global network of over 4.000 event professionals.
- The opportunity for members to post and seek active job openings through the website.
- Current industry news.
- Access to discounts and special offers.
Prof. Dr. Cornelia ZangerVice President Education
Christoph BernardVice President Events
Erik KastnerVice President Sponsoring
GET IN TOUCH
ILEA Central Europe